- Within 8 business hours for matters classified as High
- Within 2 business days for matters classified as Medium
- Within 5 business days for matters classified as Low
- "Business Day" means regular business days in the U.S., except for U.S. holidays.
- "Business Hours" means between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., East Standard Time, Monday to Friday (business days only)
Severity Level (Priority)
High: Catastrophic problem that severely affects customer use of the CONNECT3 network, even at a minimum level; The client system is down or not working; data loss; security breaches.
Medium: Problems in which the use of the CONNECT3 network in the Client's operation is somewhat disrupted, but there is the ability to remain productive and maintain the necessary operations at the commercial level.
Low: General purpose questions; configuration or changes to Customer's settings; requests and recommendations for future product improvements or modifications; Billing issues. There is no impact on the quality, performance or functionality of the CONNECT3 network.
Target response time means the time during which CONNECT3 will first respond to a Customer support services request, but does not mean the time a incident will be resolved. This initial response may include questions that seek to clarify the incident or collect information about why the incident occurred and CONNECT3 may not be able to begin resolving the incident before Customer provides the requested additional information.
In reporting the incident, Customer must provide CONNECT3 with a complete and concise description of the incident, including all relevant details and relevant hardware and software information. If Customer is unable to provide information or data reproducing the incident, CONNECT3 may not be able to resolve the incident, but CONNECT3 will be available to work with Customer and use reasonable efforts to assist in the development of a test case that may reproduce the incident. Incident.
During the analysis of an incident, CONNECT3 can identify a possible workaround. A "solution" means an alternative method of using the CONNECT3 network that prevents the incident or minimizes its effect, which does not result in substantial inconvenience or additional charges for the Customer, and does not result in any significant reduction in the functionality of the CONNECT3 network. In that case, the Customer will implement such solution and CONNECT3 may, in its sole discretion, modify the priority or initial time limit accordingly.
On-site support is provided only in accordance with the terms of the Customer's sales contract. Support for issues that are not caused by or within CONNECT3's responsibility may be available at the then-published rates.
Support During a System Outage
Support during a CONNECT3 system outage is provided 24x7x365 days per year with a maximum initial response time of four hours from customer submission of a problem ticket. Phone support may not be available during a system outage. Timeouts during a system outage can be much longer than usual. See the CONNECT3 website for updates on an outage.
CONNECT3 provides service only for hardware or software contracted by the Customer. This includes monitoring, maintaining and repairing the software and hardware supplied by CONNECT3, but excludes monitoring, maintenance and repair of software and hardware supplied by Customer unless specifically contracted.
If a cloud server that hosts a CLIENT PBX or SIP trunk fails, another on-premises server can typically restore the service in twenty minutes. In the event of a complete equipment failure in a placement facility, or the failure of a critical service required for the ongoing operation provided by the placement provider (which makes the service unavailable at the placement facility), the service will generally be restored to a separate system service in a different geographic location within four hours.
Some products and services from third-party vendors are individually licensed by such suppliers. In the event of a system-wide failure resulting in a geo-failover, such products may not be available for use during the outage.
Some of the information, such as voice mail and call recordings, may not be available during a system outage that causes a geo-failover.
On Site Hardware
If any hardware fails at a Customer site provided by CONNECT3, CONNECT3 will stop sending the new equipment to customer within ten business days. Defective equipment is covered solely by any manufacturer's warranty or the provisions of the Customer's contract. CONNECT3 cannot store replacement hardware. CONNECT3 can replace different hardware or software models, including those from a different manufacturer.
CONNECT3 will provide on-site support for system failures if Customer contracts it separately. For out-of-service or out-of-warranty equipment, CONNECT3 on-site support for installing any of these equipment is available at the currently published rates.
Third Party Software and Services
Some CONNECT3 services, such as public switched network (PSTN) connections, are provided by external providers. CONNECT3 is not responsible for outages caused by failures of these third-party systems. CONNECT3 may not perform any service other than reporting customer information provided to Seller.
CONNECT3 resells various software and services. When there is a service issue with such software or services, CONNECT3 can only provide the service when it is available from the third-party provider. CONNECT3 is not subject to its Standard S/O Agreement for third-party hardware, software, or service support.
The CONNECT3 service may depend on the infrastructure provided by Customer, such as Internet connectivity, hardware, software, and facility cabling. CONNECT3 is not responsible and cannot repair interruptions caused by the failure of the equipment or services provided by the Customer. CONNECT3 is not responsible for service interruptions or interruptions caused by any network component that is beyond CONNECT3 control. The Customer is solely responsible for the maintenance, operation and support of the Customer's own equipment and any product or service of the supplier, such as the Internet connection. CONNECT3 may, in its sole discretion, provide support services for Customer's infrastructure at the rates published at that time.
The Customer is responsible for providing the support of Customer's staff that CONNECT3 deems reasonably necessary in response to a system problem. CONNECT3 will not be able to repair certain system problems without Customer's assistance and CONNECT3 will not be liable for any breach under this agreement.
The customer is responsible for:
- Top-notch "Triage" of user and service incidents
- Basic replacement and configuration of defective desktop phone units and similar computers
- Basic replacement and configuration of other hardware, including a PBX, router, switch, bridge, or gateway
- Support and maintenance of telephone accessories
- Coordinating incident resolutions of customer-owned data network service issues that affect system-to-WAN connectivity
- Top-notch user support for operating desktop phone functions and function apps (e.g. explaining button layouts, basic function operation, etc.)
The customer must provide CONNECT3 service personnel with quick and secure access to facilities and equipment.
Customer-Provided Equipment and Services
Third-party hardware and software, such as servers, phones, and network equipment, are covered by manufacturer warranty defects. CONNECT3 is not responsible for any defects resulting from the equipment or services provided by the Customer.
For each client user affected for a period of more than 30 minutes, a credit will be granted for interruptions in connect3 hosted PBX voice service where incoming or outgoing calls are affected by network elements directly under CONNECT3 control.
Credit / Total Service Unavailability Time:
- 1.5 days / 30 - 59 minutes
- 3 days / 60 minutes to 23 hours + 59 minutes
- 7 days / 24 hours +
No credit balance will be obtained in the scenarios detailed below. CONNECT3 is not responsible for service interruptions due to:
- Planned network outages
- Acts, omissions and delays by the Customer, including installation requirements beyond the SLA activation period
- Behavior or operation of Customer's equipment, installations or applications
- Acts of God and any other situation beyond the reasonable control of CONNECT3
- Non-adequacy of designated telephone service for an ADSL connection
CONNECT3's service guarantee obligations do not extend to:
- Any failure of equipment, software or any network is not included within the contracted service, or as part of the CONNECT3 Service and Equipment
- Damage from any external cause that may prevent the CONNECT3 service or equipment from working
- Problems related to customer acts or omissions
- Issues related to third-party computers that are not installed by CONNECT3
- Issues related to the removal of CONNECT3 equipment by anyone other than CONNECT3
Network unavailability does not include any unavailability resulting from:
- Planned network outages
- Customer acts or omissions
- Acts of God and any other situation beyond the reasonable control of CONNECT3
- Faults related to Customer's equipment or software
- Damage due to external causes, p. E.g. vandalism, theft, etc.
- Power failure at the customer's premises
- Customer Facility Equipment (CPE) or other hardware failure
- Failure of equipment, systems, connections, or services that were not provided by CONNECT3 (including service interruption by the customer's Internet service provider)
- Problems related to circumstances or causes beyond CONNECT3's reasonable control
- Problems arising during any period in which CONNECT3 does not have full and free access to Customer's facilities and equipment in order to investigate and correct service interruptions
- Problems related to the acts or omissions of the Customer, its employees, contractors, agents or its Users
- Customer's breach of the CONNECT3 Terms of Service (including but not fewer than your payment terms)
- Issues related to local computers that negatively affect CONNECT3 voice services
- Failure of equipment, systems, connections or services not provided or controlled by CONNECT3
- Force majeure events
- Circumstances or causes beyond CONNECT3's reasonable control
- Problems that arise during any period in which CONNECT3 does not have full and free access to all the equipment required to rectify a situation
- If the client does not provide CONNECT3 with remote and/or on-site access to CPE on demand, including router login IDs and passwords
- Customer use of any CONNECT3 Service in an unauthorized or illegal manner
- Inadequate or un approved local network configurations that affect the CONNECT3 voice service
Credit Balance and Payment Process
After a verified incident, CONNECT3 will apply credits earned in three billing cycles. No other remedies or relief are provided. Credits are based on the customer's average user rate, and the total sum will not exceed the customer's average user rate for that billing period. Credits will only be awarded to customers with a good financial reputation and must comply with the CONNECT3 Terms of Service. As a result of any investigation, Customer must cooperate fully with the CONNECT3 Support Team. Otherwise, it will deny all credit gains and void any performance guarantees.
System services purchased from a CONNECT3 reseller or agent are the sole responsibility of the reseller or agent. Standard or emergency services may be available on CONNECT3 at current rates published on the CONNECT3 website.
Scheduled network maintenance refers to normal maintenance scheduled for CONNECT3 voice and data network upgrade, as well as servers used to deliver CONNECT3 services to clients. Scheduled network maintenance can occur at any time during our maintenance window from 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m., EAST time. System issues related to Scheduled Network Maintenance will not result in any service credits described in this SLA.
Guarantees and Remedies
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SLA, ALL PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CONNECT3 SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES, , SATISFACTORY OR OTHERWISE), (B) WILL BE ADAPTED FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF CONNECTED) ) OR YOU MAY ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS, OR (C) BE SUBJECT TO ANY OTHER SIMILAR RULES THAT ARE OTHERWISE IMPLIED UNDER THE LAW OF ANY COUNTRY IN WHICH ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, MATERIALS OR SERVICES FURNISHED OR PROVIDED HEREIN ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY CONTAINED IN THIS SLA CANNOT BE FORCED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CONNECT3 DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED OR PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
The credit assignments and non-monetary remedies set forth in this SLA shall be Customer's sole and exclusive remedy for any Interruption of Service on hosted PBX Voice Services, interruption, unavailability, delay or other degradation on the Services or any breach of CONNECT3 to meet the purposes of the Services.
Any representation or written warranty not expressly contained in this Agreement is unexplained.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Associate Free State of Puerto Rico, without giving effect to conflicts of laws or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute relating to the Agreement shall be litigated exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.