General. Connect3, LLC ("Connect3") operates www.myconnect3.net (the "Site"), uses the public Internet and third-party networks to provide fax, voice, chat, text messages, and video communication services, provides various programs installed on mobile devices ("Software") and hosted software services ("SaaS Services"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site, Services, Software and SaaS Services, together the "Services". We use your Personal Information only to provide and improve the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Connect3 respects the privacy of all people who use the Services. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. We recognize the right of all end users to opt out of location-based social media through their service provider or device privacy settings. We also strongly encourage the highest privacy standards of our customers and partners.
Unless otherwise noted, the content of our Services, including but not least text, graphics, and icons, is copyrighted materials of Connect3 and its suppliers and affiliates, and contains Connect3 trademarks, service marks, and trade names. suppliers and affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content ONLY to know, evaluate and/or purchase our Services.
We make every effort to provide accurate and timely information; However, there may be inadvertent technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors, for which we apologize. Our services and associated content are delivered "as is" and "as available". Connect3 cannot guarantee that files you download from our Site or use our Services are free of viruses, contamination or destructive features. Connect3 cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of the Services. Connect3 reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
If you choose to use the Connect3 Services, our Online Terms of Purchase and Use and EULA are considered the governing agreement between you, as a user of our Services and Connect3, and you supersede any other information on our Site, unless it is an alternative You and Connect3 execute the Subscription Agreement in writing, in which case such Subscription Agreement will govern.
a. "Non-personal information" is information that is in no way personally identifiable and is automatically obtained by simply using our website with a web browser or software.
b. "Personally identifiable information" is non-publicly identifiable information obtained in connection with the provision of a product or service. You may include information such as name, address, telephone number, transaction information related to the purchase of the Services, credit or debit card number, expiration date and verification number, and financial estimates you provide to us.
2. Information collected. When you log in to our website, we collect non-personal information, such as browser type and IP address. Similarly, to provide you with significant products and services and for other reasons, we may collect personally identifiable information about you from the following sources:
a. The information you provide us about applications or other forms on our website and/or software, and/or SaaS service; or
b. Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates (contractors and service providers); or
c. The information you send us through any means, including but not including text messages, mail, telephone and social media interaction; or
d. If you use a mobile device platform to access the Services or communicate with Connect3, the information transmitted from your mobile device; or
e. Information purchased from third parties.
5. Customer Service. We collect information when you interact with Connect3 customer service to accurately classify and respond to customer inquiries and investigate violations of our terms.
9. Log files, IP addresses and information about your computer and mobile device. Due to Internet communication standards, when you visit the Site, we automatically receive the URL of the site you came from and the site you are going to when you leave the Site. In addition, advertisers receive the URL of the page they were on when they clicked an ad on the Site. Connect3 also receives the Internet Protocol ('IP') address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer's operating system and the type of web browser you are using, email patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID), and the mobile operating system (if you are accessing the Site using a mobile device) , as well as the name of your ISP or mobile operator. Connect3 may also receive past location data from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. In addition, as described above in Section 2.D. Connect3 you receive information when you access third-party websites through the Service. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described in ("Compliance with legal process"), below.
10. Anonymous settings in Grandstream Wave. If the User submits information using the Anonymous button in our Grandstream Wave mobile app, Connect3 discards the IP address and other personally identifiable information before forwarding the message to the intended recipient. We do not retain such information.
12. Use of personally identifiable information. Connect3 uses and/or intends to use personal information to:
a. Operating and improving our services;
b. Provide Customers with the Service and other products and services that a Customer may request or that a Customer has expressed interest in;
c. Facilitate subscription processing, reviews and analysis;
d. Evaluate a person/entity's eligibility for the Service or certain offers, products or services;
e. Assess customer's interest and needs to improve the Service and make available other offers, products or services;
f. Evaluate the types of offers, products or services we make available to Customers and Potential Customers;
g. Track your use of the Services;
h. Track the use of offers, products and services made available by third parties or advertisers;
i. Provide customer support;
j. Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to Customers, such as news, special offers, advertisements and marketing materials;
k. Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security and support alerts and administrative messages, service or marketing bulletins;
l. Provide you with advertisements through the website, emails, text messages, apps or other methods of communication; and
13. Childrens. Connect3 is committed to protecting children's privacy. Neither our website nor our services are designed or intended for use by persons under the age of 18 without parent supervision. Connect3 is not responsible for determining the age of its users and has no liability in the event that a minor uses our Services to purchase goods and/or services that would otherwise be prohibited due to the child's age. Connect3 encourages parents and guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage as a result.
14. Using credit cards. You may need to provide a credit card to purchase other products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and HAVE NO CONTROL over these services. We will do our best to ensure that your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using third-party billing services that use the latest security encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for the misuse of your credit card number by a third party.
18. CAN-SPAM Compliance Notice. Connect3 and its affiliates fully comply with the FEDERAL CAN-SPAM Act. You can always choose not to receive our correspondence by email.
21. Puerto Rico's privacy rights. Residents of Puerto Rico may obtain certain information about the types of personally identifiable information that companies with which they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the current calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of personally identifiable information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of such third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by such third parties. To request a copy of the disclosure of information provided by Connect3, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 60 days for an answer.